The AAC is committed to advocating on behalf of our members and the broader industry to secure outcomes that are in the public interest.
As public officials, the consumer should always come first for registered certifiers employed in private practice and local government. As the peak body for registered certifiers, this is also what guides our advocacy efforts.
We work with government, industry and policymakers in a constructive way that is informed by our members’ expertise and experiences.
Together we can improve outcomes for homeowners, occupiers and the general public across NSW and Australia.
- Driving policy change in the public interest.
- Representation at government and industry forms.
- Developing evidenced-based and practical submissions to government.
- Striving for smart regulation which increases accountability and improves outcomes for the public.
- Ensuring the development of a sustainable and professional industry.
- Encouraging the next generation of registered certifiers into the industry.
- Ongoing development of skills and professional qualities.
- Ensuring the industry is supported to grow.
- Public education and engagement.
- Highlighting positive industry developments.
- Addressing misconceptions.
- Ensuring an informed debate.